Based on a 6 month subscription at £155.70.
Enjoy everything the town of Droitwich has to offer, with eHarmony dating.
At eHarmony the power is in your hands. Get matched with people within 30 miles, throughout the UK or anywhere in between.
Join for free to discover the eHarmony difference.
Almost as salty as the Dead Sea, where it's nearly impossible to drown, Droitwich is sadly not half as warm. Still, when the cold winter evenings begin to bite, there's one way to keep your life cosy - with a dating website like eHarmony. As a leading Droitwich dating site with romantically inclined singles from across Worcestershire and the West Midlands, we're a fabulous way to meet new people, and get out to a nice warm restaurant with someone truly enchanting.
After all, back in the days of the Domesday Book, Droitwich was rated more valuable than Worcester, and even in a recent survey by the Halifax bank, the town was supposed to have the 6th highest quality of life in the UK. So with all that wealth, and plenty of classy restaurants to cater for it, why are there any Droitwich singles at all?
Usually, it's because people aren't so good at stopping and talking to each other - especially when they've got work to go to. Meeting new people in real life is rare - knowing them enough to want to get them on a date is even rarer. Working and professional singles are too busy commuting to Birmingham, Kidderminster or Redditch to actually find fresh faces - let alone fresh faces with likeable minds behind them.
The eHarmony dating site is all about better dates. It's a fault of some sites, especially free dating sites, that with so many singles around, you get swamped with them, and can miss the best ones in the crowd. With eHarmony however, we list only the most compatible matches, making it easier to find quality dates again, and again.
If you're new to town, or just never been much further than the local supermarket, you might be a bit stuck for places to date. Alternatively, maybe you were one of those unlucky people who never got the chances, either having been an avowed single bee up to this point, or having bounced from long term relationship to long term relationship without any of that sexy build-up.
Well, no worries either way, as dating is fun and easy to get into, especially in Droitwich where free dating activities vary from a date in Lido Park to cycling around the Worcestershire countryside. There are plenty of opportunities to spend your money too, we've put together five romantic ideas that'll get you dating again and again:
1. Things get hot, quick and steamy on the Severn Valley Railway - enjoy the views, or splash the cash on one of their onboard three course meals. They even run murder mysteries to cater to any wannabe detective.
2. Discover your competitive spirit at the Droitwich Leisure Centre, where a game of squash can go a long way to get you cursing, talking, and laughing with each other. Alternatively...
3. Dates go swimmingly at the Lido, where relaxing by the edges and watching the world go by is surprisingly therapeutic.
4. Amateur productions at the Norbury Theatre may sound risky - but short of going to the bigger towns, it's the best a drama buff is going to get. Plays are run throughout the year, and provide food for thought as you tucker in to that restaurant meal afterwards.
5. Wander the grounds of the ruined Witley Court, gutted by fire back in the 20th century, but still obscenely beautiful, a perfect setting for any date.
Wherever you go, find that special person to go with using eHarmony. It's free to review matches - so why not see who we've got ready and waiting for you?