Special Offer
£9.95/month for 6 months

Use promo code

LOCALUK

*automatically renews until cancelled

Meet eHarmony member #1549637526 A Single Woman in Staveley, North West England 44 / Psychologist/florist

Never Once a week I don't have kids

White

  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Region: North West England
  • City: Staveley
  • Marital Status: Divorced
  • Has Kids: I don't have kids
  • Pets: Cats, Dogs, Horses, Other, Rabbits
  • Education: Masters
  • University: birkbeck

Staveley, North West England Singles

Hi, I'm a White woman, living in Staveley, looking for a great guy. I have a Masters Degree from birkbeck. I'm 5'4". I don't have any kids.

Sign up to eHarmony and let's see if we're a match.

Meet Singles Like Me

More about me

The one thing I am passionate about...

Mountains, love, laughter, intelligence, helping people

I typically spend my leisure time

Meeting with friendsPhysical activity, biking/running/climbingEating out

The most influential person in my life has been

I am looking for a brain that can stimulate and engage me and a heart that will bring warmth and romance to our world. If you like throwing on some running round the hills with me even better, but the first two are the most important to me. I love balance so if you have passion but aren't obsessive about much I'm sure we'll get along. I love to laugh, so if you can make me giggle, you're 90% there (I'll let you work out what the other 10% would be!), but if you are thoughtful, genuine, strong, know what you want, speak clearly and boldly and are mature and experienced enough to express your feelings it'll be an amazi

The first thing people notice about me

My smile!

The last book I read and enjoyed

Winterdance

The three things which I am most thankful for

  1. Friends
  2. Health
  3. My brain

Friends Describe me as

Caring, Easy-Going, Genuine, Intelligent

I am
Somewhat Liberal

Sports I enjoy playing

Cycling, Hiking, Running