If life begins at 40, how is it that so many people think that they’re too old to date?
Does the fact that someone has posted a profile online mean that they’re actually ready for a relationship?
In the social media revolution it’s common to share every aspect of your life, but over-sharing about your relationship can be harmful.
You’re at dinner with a group of loved-up friends when you're asked the dreaded question, “Why are you single?” Take a look at these blush-busting answers and avoid those awkward moments.
Most viewed dating advice
- Gallery: The 10 worst profile photos you can post
- 12 stupid dating tactics you shouldn’t employ
- 10 facts you should never share on a first date
- Gallery: 10 things you should never do after a break-up
- Gallery: Top 5 dating deal breakers for men
- The 5 profile photos you NEED
- Ultimate profile photo sins
- Gallery: Your top 10 profile photo pet hates
- Get the most from your photo gallery
- Dating online: six email secrets to success
- Five things you should NEVER say on a first date
What is eHarmony Relationship Advice? We offer relationship and dating advice with a difference; no-nonsense, realistic advice from the relationship experts. Worried about your next date? Confused about the next step in your relationship? Concerned you lack confidence to find love? Find answers to all your relationship and dating questions here.