Both a visionary and strong executor, the Creative Lead is directly responsible for ensuring eharmony’s brand is best in class today while also maintaining an eye on the horizon. This role is responsible for multi-channel work and works with other members of the brand team on all creative elements from identity and tonality to creative execution. Critical to this role is leading eharmony’s design efforts and collaborating closely with domestic and international teams on everything from Product to Marketing Campaigns. This person must have a strong eye for design while also ensuring all processes are running smoothly. Furthermore, this person must a highly responsive communicator who doesn’t let anything slip through the cracks. As this is a leadership role in the company, the person must have a strong desire to also engage in organization-wide projects and tackle initiatives that continually improve company culture even if they are outside of your functional area.
- Lead all creative efforts for Digital Marketing, Media, Communications, HR, Legal, Product, etc…
- Oversee creative design team, ensuring top quality work while also maintaining clear processes and optimal throughput
- Translate team objectives into creative strategies and production of advertising and marketing assets.
- Collaborate closely with marketing peers as a key strategic partner. Understand their business objectives and help them to drive the business forward by proactively contributing strategic and tactical program ideas, working with them to develop thorough creative briefs, delivering excellent creative and monitoring results together.
- Continuously challenge the team to develop engaging, powerful creative that communicates the key messages to consumers and drives business results. Clearly define team priorities and manage resources across multiple projects.
- Spearheading advertising work, collaborating closely with brand leads to facilitate all production decisions
- Inspire, lead and develop the creative team. Manage and coach employees, contractors and agencies communicating clear priorities and required results.
- Efficiently manage creative and production budgets to get the most out of resources.
- Leverage, as appropriate, the very best external resources to complement the internal team’s capabilities and capacity.
- Actions over words: Proven ability to deliver high quality marketing creative.
- Excellent eye: Outstanding creative development experience.
- Broad-based: Must be well-versed in both interactive design and copywriting. Similarly must understand the different needs of brand vs performance driven teams.
- Inspiring leader: Ability to lead and motivate a creative team. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and have significant experience working cross functionally and working collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Analytical artistry: Promote data-driven decision making by having a passion for testing and measuring results to develop and optimize creative. Understand asset/copy testing and also manage team budgets.
- 8-10 years experience in creative roles
- Both in-house and agency experience a plus
- Strong understanding of graphic design and relevant softwares
- UX experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k with company match
- FSA, HSA & HRA plans
- Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance
- Flexible hours and casual clothes
- Unlimited FTO, in addition to paid company holidays
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly well-being stipend
- Professional development coaching
- Learning stipend and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropic initiatives & events
- And more!
We are all currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, once it is safe we will return to our beautiful offices in Westwood, CA. Our offices are complete with gorgeous views of LA, free office parking (or monthly reimbursement for green commuters), a game room, stocked kitchens with cold brew on tap, and weekly catered lunch. And please bring along your dog too – they’re welcome in our dog friendly offices!