15 reasons to date a photographer
You’ve probably seen them directing bridesmaids at a wedding or up at the crack of dawn on the hunt for the perfect sunrise – but what would it be like to date a photographer? We asked eHarmony’s favourite expert and dating photographer Saskia Nelson of Saturday Night’s Alright for her 15 reasons.
- You’ll never have to actually lose weight. Photographers are a dab hand at photoshop.
- You’ll always have a perfect profile photo. They are always wanting to try out their new lens, so will take advantage of you being around.
- They love road-trips. They are always looking for the next adventure to photograph.
- They are easy to buy Christmas and birthday presents for. There is always some piece of kit that needs buying (how much it costs is a different matter).
- Your friends will always give you a plus one to their wedding. (The camera will be welcome too!)
- They find beauty in the everyday. They tend to geek out over things around them that most people don’t even notice. It’s exciting seeing the world through their eyes.
- They’ll teach you some simple tricks to take excellent shots on your smartphone. Now you too can be good at taking photos.
- Your holiday snaps will be amazing. No more blurry, badly lit holiday photos for you.
- You’ll have the coolest baby photos out of all the NCT couples. They do say it’s good to plan ahead…
- They are sociable and therefore should be great fun on dates. Photographers have to put people at ease in front of the lens for a living so they can certainly handle making people laugh on dates.
- They are great to take to festivals. They will document your crazy experiences every step of the way.
- You’ll get entry to some great parties. Just let them know you’re ‘with the photographer’.
- Your ebay sales & Airbnb bookings will skyrocket. Just imagine those great photos they’ll take of your old junk.
- Sometimes they get to hang out with models and so have lots of hot friends. Your friends are going to love you.
- They are happy people to be around. Well, they do what they love for a living so what’s happier than that?
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now