eharmony social competition: terms & Conditions
by eHarmony - December 8, 2018
- The competition (the “Competition”) starts on 8 December 2021 at 4:00 PM BST and closes on 15 December 2021 at 4:00 PM BST (“Competition End Date”).
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. This Competition is not open to employees, officers, directors of eharmony UK Ltd (the “Sponsor” or “eharmony”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this Competition, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this Competition by:
(1) by following @eharmonyUK and @mel_schilling1 on Instagram, and either (2) sharing the post to your Instagram story and tagging up to three different friends, or (3) commenting on the Instagram post and tagging up to three different friends. Each time you tag a different friend, either in your Instagram story or by commenting on the post, constitutes a different entry (provided all other requirements are met).
- Limit 3 entries per person.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit and eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the Competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, for eharmony or Instagram, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- The potential winner will win one (1) 1:1 Coaching Session with Mel Schilling that includes a free download of her “Ideal Relationship Guided Visualisation” and a 45-minute Zoom (the “Prize”).
- One potential winner will be picked at random across Instagram on or about 1 day after the Competition End Date. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the Competition End Date across the three platforms. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into by Sponsor.
- The date and time of when the Zoom Coaching Session can take place is subject to Mel Schilling’s availability
- Sponsor will contact the potential winner by Instagram with a Direct Message on or about 2 business days of the Competition End Date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize does not include travel or accommodation, nor does it cover any additional costs.
- Winner’s name, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other prize or offer.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor and accordingly the Sponsor may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Sponsor as a result thereof.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.