Bowled Over: The Big Man Up Date Night
eHarmony helps launch Man Up on DVD and Blu ray with a unique date night event – and we’ve got DVDs to give away to some lucky rom com fans.
Here at eHarmony UK we couldn’t love anything more than curling up on an autumn evening with a good romantic comedy. That’s why we teamed up with Studiocanal to celebrate the release of romantic comedy Man Up on DVD & Blu-Ray starring Simon Pegg and Lake Bell with a special launch event in London on the 2nd October.
A first date worthy of a rom com
The film features singletons Nancy (played by Lake Bell) and recent divorcee Jack (Simon Pegg) who find themselves on the wrong blind date with each other. However, the unconventional and chaotic date night ends up turning into something neither of them thought would happen.
To bring to life that first date magic, we recreated the date from the film with bowling, drinks, a photobooth and ice-breaker games.
We even invited some of our eHarmony members who brought along their compatible matches to the date night event. With a first date worthy of a rom com we hope they’ll be starting their own love stories soon!
Win a copy of Man Up on DVD
Want a part of the action? Tweet us your favourite classic rom com moment for a chance to win a copy of the DVD – and if you’re single we’ll also send you a 12 month eHarmony membership so you can start your very own love story.
Simply tweet us at @eHarmonyUK with hashtag #RomComMoments and we’ll pick our favourites to win a copy of the DVD and eHarmony membership worth £190. Terms and conditions apply below.
- The Promotion is sponsored by eHarmony UK LTD
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- The competition closes at midnight GMT on 21th October 2015.
- This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsors”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by tweeting your favourite moment or scene from a famous romantic comedy film to the eHarmony UK Twitter pages using the hashtag #RomComMoments.
- No limit to entries per person.
- Entries deemed inappropriate or ineligible, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, eHarmony.co.uk, Studiocanal and Twitter.com, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR
- A potential winner will be selected within 3 business days of the end date of the promotion
- The prize is a 12 month eHarmony.co.uk membership and a copy of Man Up film on DVD.
- The potential winner will be announced on 22nd October 2015 and will have 3 days to respond from the time such notification is issued or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- A winner will be selected by a judging panel made up of eHarmony UK employees from among all eligible entries received. The judging will be conducted by the Sponsors, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Judging will be based on the most amusing and original entries.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now