How to Look HOT in the Cold – WIN a Dream Date Outfit
At eharmony we know dating isn’t all about looks, but having a fantastic outfit for that all-important first date can boost your confidence and leave you feeling fabulous. That’s why we asked top fashion label Motel for their tips on looking hot, whatever the weather.
WIN a £250 Motel voucher and a year’s free subscription to eHarmony.co.uk. See below for more details.
As the weather is getting colder, add some super hot dresses to your dating wardrobe that are guaranteed to turn up the heat! If you’re feeling sassy, your confidence will shine through.
There will always be dates when you’ll need to be in your dress-down gear, but when the opportunity arises to go all out glam – embrace it!
We’ve picked out three of our fave dresses for those nights when jeans and a tee just won’t cut it. Add some killer heels, a dose of attitude and a slick of lippy and you’re good to go!
The Gabby Dress
This is the ultimate dress to impress! The jewelled sequin Gabby dress is guaranteed to make an impact on any date night. With a high neckline and long-sleeve, the Gabby is demure enough for a first date but the short hemline and low dipped back add a flash of seductive style. Rock it with a leather biker jacket and opaques to head to a gig or glam it up with a red lip and sky scrapers heels for dinner and cocktails.
All that glitters is gold and the relaxed fit Savannah dress is an easy-to-wear way to add some sparkle to your night. The subtle rose gold colour way and on-trend off the shoulder detailing showcases in-the-know style whilst the loose boxy fit makes it a versatile option to wear alone or layered over skinnies.
Every girl needs a classic LBD! A wardrobe fail-safe and date night essential, the little black dress promises to be your new dating BFF. This off-the-shoulder ‘Miranda’ dress hugs every curve in a form-fitting jersey fabric and reveals a flash of décolletage for alluring after-dark style.
Win £250 to spend at Motel!
Motel and eHarmony have hooked up to provide 1 lucky winner £250 to spend on their new winter wardrobe and a 1 year free membership at eHarmony! To enter, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Motel Competition”. The competition closes at midnight on December 15, 2014, so make sure you get your entry in for your chance to win. Good luck!
Full terms and conditions:
- The promotion is sponsored by eHarmony UK LTD.
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by emailing email@example.com.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- Entries deemed inappropriate or ineligible, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, eHarmony.co.uk, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- A potential winner will be selected within 3 business days of the end date of the promotion
- The prize is a Motel voucher worth £250 and a 1 year free membership of eHarmony.co.uk worth £538.20.
- The potential winner will be contacted by email and will have 2 days to respond from the time such notification is issued or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor will select winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end date. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Entrants email addresses will be shared with Motel who may contact you regarding future promotions. If you do not wish to be contacted please state in your entry email. Your data will not be shared with other third parties.
- Winner’s name, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfillment and will be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement. The winner will then be notified of further details.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now