The Love Sundays Weekly Roundup 30/11/14
This weekend we’re making it even easier to make the most of your Me Time with a fantastic goody box giveaway and Sunday challenges to invigorate your heart, mind, body and soul.At eHarmony we Love Sundays, but we know that often work, odd jobs and general life admin can get in the way of doing things you really enjoy, leaving you stressed and run down. That’s why we’re challenging you to reclaim some Me Time this weekend.
Taking time to yourself isn’t always simple, so we’re here to help, with some great inspirational challenges and a fantastic giveaway where you could win a whole box full of luxury items to help you unwind.
The postie could soon be bringing you an early Christmas gift courtesy of eHarmony if you’re the lucky winner of a #LoveSundays box. For your chance to win all you have to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Love Sundays” and next week you could be putting your feet up with goodies including the following
- 1 free month of eHarmony membership
- Molton Brown stress relieving bath salts
- Clipper seriously velvety hot chocolate
- Champagne Truffles
- Burt’s Bees naturally nourishing body lotion
- Wild Jasmine candle
- My Future Listography book
All this and some extra little treats could be yours, just remember to email us to be in with a chance of winning before midnight on Tuesday December 2. See below for full terms and conditions.
Love Sundays challenges
Your Me Time is precious, that’s why we want to help you make the most of it this Sunday. This week’s Heart, Mind and Soul challenges were set by our friends at the Network of Wellbeing. If you take up a challenge why not let us know on Twitter or Facebook, or in the comments below?
The challenge: Have a conversation with someone new who you would not usually speak with.
Why: It can be really valuable to learn new things and practice empathy by speaking with new people.
Tip: eHarmony Guided Communication makes it easier to reach out to matches and break the ice. Find more tips on communicating with new people in this video from the Network of Wellbeing.
The Challenge: Whip up a delicious fruit smoothie then sit back, relax and savour the great taste.
Why: A fresh fruit smoothie can be low in fat and a great source of vitamin C, while still tasting delicious!
The Challenge: Learn five fun facts about the history of your local area.
Why: Learning new things promotes confidence, independent thinking and positive attitudes. You can also have fun in the process and meet new people!
Tip: Plan ahead and think about some places where you can discover tales of the past. This could be anything from visiting the local tourist office to talking to your neighbour who has lived in the area all their lives.
The Challenge: Spend the day volunteering for a local cause.
Why: Giving up your time to help others is hugely rewarding and creates connections with the people around you. You will also challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Tip: Consider what type of volunteering would suit you. Do you like helping other people? Enjoy the great outdoors? Feel passionate about animals? And remember anyone can volunteer, no matter what your skills and experience. This website can help you get started: www.do-it.org.uk/
Full terms and conditions:
- The promotion is sponsored by eHarmony UK LTD.
- email addresses will not be passed on to third parties and will only be used to contact you in the event of you winning.
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by emailing email@example.com.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- Entries deemed inappropriate or ineligible, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, eHarmony.co.uk, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- A potential winner will be selected within 3 business days of the end date of the promotion
- The prize is a goodie box containing luxury items.
- The potential winner will be contacted by email and will have 2 days to respond from the time such notification is issued or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor will select winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end date. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winner’s name, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfillment.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now