WIN tickets to a private screening of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty!
To celebrate the launch of Ben Stiller’s latest blockbuster hit, featuring Todd from eHarmony, we’re giving away 100 tickets to a private screening of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (in cinemas Boxing Day)!
You can watch the trailer for the movie here:
To win tickets for you and a friend to go to a private screening of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty , you can enter in one of the following ways:
- Leave a comment below about somewhere you’ve always wanted to go on a date.
- Like eHarmony UK on Facebook, leave a comment below saying you’ve done so.
- Follow @eHarmonyUK on Twitter, leave a comment below saying you’ve done so with your Twitter username.
- Tweet the following phrase “I’d love to win #WalterMitty tickets from @eHarmonyUK #Competition:”.
Each of these count as an entry, so if you do all four then you’ll be entered into the prize draw four times!
The competition will close on 15 December. Full T&Cs are below.
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty promotion starts on 12 December 2013 at 12:00 a.m. (the “Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. on 15 December 2013 (the “End Date”) (the “Entry Period”).
2. The promotion is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
3. Choose one of the following entry methods to enter this Promotion. Limit one (1) entry per person.
- Leave a comment in response to the eHarmony UK Advice post about the Promotion (“Advice Post”) about where you have always wanted to go on a date;
- Like eHarmony UK on Facebook and leave a comment on the Advice Post saying you have done so;
- Follow @eHarmonyUK on Twitter and leave a comment on the Advice Post saying you have done so and include your Twitter handle
- Tweet the following phrase: “I’d love to win #WalterMitty tickets from @eHarmonyUK #Competition”.
4. One hundred (100) winners will be selected on or about 16 December 2013 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by the sponsor, the judge of the Promotion, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
5. Potential winners will receive (2) tickets each to a private screening of the film the Secret Life of Walter Mitty at one of the locations provided by Sponsor. Dependant on availability, winners may choose their desired screening location. Sponsor will not be responsible for any travel or other expenses associated with this promotion.
6. The potential winners of the promotion will be notified by e-mail and must follow the instructions provided in such email to redeem their tickets. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Alternate winner(s) will be selected based on the time and date that such user(s) registered to the Website during the Entry Period.
7. Entries deemed inappropriate or ineligible, as determined at eHarmony’s sole discretion, will be disqualified from entry.
8. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the promoter’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by promoter in its sole discretion, promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable.
9. We will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion.
11. For list of winners, please send a stamped envelope to The Secret life of Walter Mitty Promotion, PO Box 5904 London WC1N 3XX.
12. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and we can exclude entrants and withhold any prize for any breach of these rules.
13. The sponsor of this promotion is eHarmony UK Ltd, registered in the UK with registered office at PO Box 5904 London WC1N 3XX.
14. 20th Century Fox is not a sponsor of this promotion.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now