Prize Draw: Win a pair of tickets to an exclusive preview screening of Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool
Looking for a date night with a difference? We have 15 pairs of tickets to an exclusive eharmony screening of Lionsgate’s new romance Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool in central London on Thursday 9th November to give away.
The film follows the romance between Peter Turner, played by Jamie Bell, and eccentric Academy Award-winning actress Gloria Grahame, played by Annette Bening. Set in Liverpool in 1978, the film is based on Turner’s memoir and charts the pair’s relationship as it develops from passionate affair to something deeper. You’re sure to be gripped as the passion and lust for life shared by the legendary femme fatale and her young lover is tested by events beyond their control.
Plus you’ll get to see the film before anyone else! (the official release date is 16th November)
Check out the full trailer here
Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool
- Annette Bening, Jamie Bell, Julie Walters, Vanessa Redgrave, Kenneth Cranham, Stephen Graham, Frances Barber, Leanne Best
- Directed by: Paul McGuigan
- Produced by: Barbara Broccoli and Colin Vaines
- Screenplay by: Matt Greenhalgh
Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool prize draw Ts&Cs
- The prize draw starts on 1st November 2017 at 09:00am and closes at 11.59pm on 3rd November 2017.
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by:
Following @eHarmonyUK on Twitter and retweeting the prize draw tweet
2. Following @eHarmonyUK on Instagram and liking the prize draw image
3. Liking @eHarmonyUK on Facebook and sharing the prize draw post on your Facebook page
- Limit 3 entries per person.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, co.uk, Twitter, or Instagram, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- 15 entrants shall each win two tickets (1 pair) to a preview screening of ‘Film Stars Don’t Die in Liverpool’ in a central London location on the evening of Thursday 9th November, valued at £115 for each pair.
- The potential winner will be selected on or about 6th November 2017.
- The winner will be picked at random and contacted by the site. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the closing date. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled, the prize will be void.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize does not include travel or accommodation, nor does it cover any additional costs.
- Winner’s name, postal address, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfillment. The winner will then be notified of further details.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize can’t be used in conjunction with any other prize or offer.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor and accordingly the Sponsor may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Sponsor as a result thereof.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now