Great Date Guide: Sunset Safari at ZSL London Zoo
Looking to take your date for a walk on the wild side this summer? Then look no further than ZSL London Zoo’s exotic Sunset Safari
If you’ve always wanted to see a tiger prowling at twilight, or dreamt of watching graceful giraffes as they settle down at dusk, then we’ve found the perfect date for you. This summer, ZSL London Zoo’s Sunset Safari is the perfect place to take your date for a walk on the wide side.
Taking over the zoo after hours every Friday from 3rd June to 15th July, ZSL London Zoo’s Sunset Safari is the perfect night out for anyone looking for something a little more exotic than the standard dinner and drinks date. You’ll have full run of the zoo and have plenty of time to get up close and personal with over 17,000 different species of animals, many of which are now endangered in the wild.
If your date is an animal lover, then they’re sure to be impressed while taking a stroll around the zoo’s romantic Sunset Safari trails, while live animal feeding sessions and talks that provide an insight into ZSL’s invaluable science and conservation work are sure to help spark lively conversations – there’ll be no time for awkward silences on this animal adventure.
And it’s not just about the animals. Visitors can take a tour of some of the world’s best cuisine at the zoo’s international food market; seek refreshment (alcoholic or otherwise) at the ‘watering hole’ and make the most of the zoo’s relaxed festival atmosphere, complete with live acoustic music sets, carnival costumes and stilt walkers.
ZSL London Zoo, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4RY, 020 7449 6200, zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo
Fancy taking a walk on the wild side this summer? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve got three pairs of tickets for ZSL London Zoo’s Sunset Safari on the 10th June to give away – simply look out for our competition posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for your chance to win! And if you miss out this time, then don’t worry; tickets are still available to buy here.
ZSL Sunset Safari competition T&Cs
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Monday 6th June 2016
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by at least one of the following methods:
1. Following @eHarmonyUK on Twitter and retweeting the competition tweet
2. Following @eHarmonyUK on Instagram and commenting below the competition image
3. Liking @eHarmonyUK on Facebook and sharing the competition post
- Limit 3 entries per person.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, co.uk, Twitter, or Instagram, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- Three potential winners shall win a pair of tickets to ZSL London Zoo Sunset Safari worth £39.00 on Friday 10th June 2016.
- Winners must be willing to travel to ZSL London Zoo for the event. The prize does NOT include travel or accommodation nor does it cover any additional costs.
- The potential winners will be selected on or about 7th June 2016.
- The winner will be picked at random and contacted by the site. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the closing date. The drawing will be conducted by the Promoter, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winner’s name, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfillment and will be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement. The winner will then be notified of further details.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize can’t be used in conjunction with any other prize or offer.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now