Competition: Win a box full of School of Happiness goodies
Add a little extra spring to your step this April by winning a box full of School of Happiness goodies – it’s sure to put a smile on your face
Blue Monday has been and gone and the sun has started shining again, but that doesn’t mean that we couldn’t all still do with a little extra spring in our step!
That’s why we’re offering you the chance to win an exclusive box filled with School of Happiness goodies, all chosen to give you a little lift even on down days.
- Learn why Denmark is one the world’s happiest countries with a copy of the Little Book of Hygge: the Danish Way to Live Well
- Laugh out loud with a copy of the Ladybird Book of Dating
- Always look on the bright side with a Harry Potter happiness quote card
- Indulge with a bag of delicious brownie cookie shots from The Foods of Athenry
- Pamper yourself with two travel-sized Life moisturisers, one for every day and one for night-time relaxation
For your chance to win, look out for the competition posts on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels. And don’t forget to check out the eHarmony School of Happiness – it’s home to a whole host of articles, advice and downloadable activities that will help you feel happier every day.
School of Happiness competition Ts&Cs
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 12th April 2017.
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by:
Following @eHarmonyUK on Twitter and retweeting the competition tweet
2. Following @eHarmonyUK on Instagram and liking the competition image
3. Liking @eHarmonyUK on Facebook and sharing the competition post
- Limit 3 entries per person.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, co.uk, Twitter, or Instagram, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- One entrant shall win 1 x eHarmony Blue Monday Survival Kit, containing: 1 x The Food of Athenry Cookie Shots Brownie, 2 x 50ml Life body lotion s, 1 x the Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well, 1 x the Ladybird Book of Dating, 1 x Happiness quote postcard, worth £17.99 in total.
- The potential winner will be selected on or about 13th April 2017.
- The winner will be picked at random and contacted via direct message on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the closing date. The drawing will be conducted by the Promoter, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winner’s name, postal address, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfillment. The winner will then be notified of further details.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize can’t be used in conjunction with any other prize or offer.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now