eHarmony Challenge #1: Upload 12 photos
Did you know that people who upload one or more photos to our site are FOUR TIMES more likely to be communicated with? And, on eHarmony you can upload up to 12 photos. That’s 12 chances to show off your personality to your matches in different and unique ways. Not uploaded 12 photos? Then take our challenge!
Unfortunately, most people don’t upload 12 photos, and there are still a large percentage of people who don’t upload a photo at all. That’s why we’re challenging you to upload 12 photos to your account this month. To help you get started, here are our top tips:
– Make sure your main profile photo is of your head and shoulders, smiling, without sunglasses or a hat. This is your shop front; the first glimpse of you your matches will see. Make sure it’s you at your best
– Include photos of you doing things you love, and add in a caption explaining exactly what you’re doing, or where you are
– Feel free to include photos of your pets or family, but make sure you label who you are in a photo. If you include photos of children, say whether they’re your own children or not
– If you can, upload good quality photos. Grainy, dark or blurred photos aren’t helpful and might be a turn off for your matches.
– Need help with uploading photos? Find more info here or call us free on 0800 028 0308
– For more info, check out our Photo Posting Guidelines.
Got any questions? Let us know in the comments – we’ll try our best to help!
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now