Love Stories Competition: Official rules
Love Stories Competition Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The “Love Stories” competition will be accessible via co.uk’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from 18 April 2018 00.01 (the “Start Date”) until 26th April 2018 23:59 (the “End Date). There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The entry period will end on 26th April 2018 at 23:59.
- The competition is open to all eharmony users who are currently in a relationship or married to someone they have met on the site and who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees, officers, directors of eharmony and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third party promotional partners.
- To enter, submit one or more photograph(s) of you and your partner/spouse and your ‘love story’ using any or all of the following methods by the End Date: (i) email email@example.com (ii) tweet the photograph(s) and story to the eharmony Twitter account at @eHarmonyUK and include the hashtag #ehLoveStories; (ii) upload the photograph to your non-private Instagram account and include the hashtag #ehLoveStories; or (iii) submit the photo and story through eharmony’s Facebook private message.
- Entries submitted by the End Date will be entered into the competition. 1 winner will be selected on or about 27th April 2018 by our panel of judges from all submitted entries.
The 1 Prize Winner will be the entrant whose photographs and story, in the opinion of the judges, has the greatest creativity, charm and quality in depicting love. The 1 Prize Winner will be selected at eharmony’s and the judges’ sole and absolute discretion.
1 Prize Winner will receive the following prize:
£150 Amazon voucher
- The potential winners of the competition will be notified via the social media accounts or email address associated with the winning Entries. The potential winners will have three (3) days from the moment such notification is issued to respond to such notification and supply an alternative contact method, email address or phone number. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner does not reply to the notification within three (3) days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with the official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected
- Entries deemed inappropriate, as determined at eharmony’s sole discretion, will be removed during the image vetting process.
- There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted.
- eharmony may refuse to accept any Entry at its absolute and sole discretion. The judges’ decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
eHarmony will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
- By entering, entrants confirm that they hold copyright to the submitted entries. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries. However, by entering, all entrants grant eHarmony a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual licence to edit, crop, re-size, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and marketing purposes. Such purposes will be restricted to publicity and marketing associated with this competition and future similar competitions and will, in all cases, make reference to the competition or future similar competitions. Submitted entries will not be used for publicity and marketing purposes on a standalone basis. This licence will last for five years from 1 August 2016. In exercising the rights granted by such licence, we will acknowledge that the photograph is the work of the entrant in all cases.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and we can exclude entrants and withhold any prize for any breach of these rules.
- The promoter of this competition is eharmony UK Ltd. (“eHarmony”), registered in the UK with registered office at PO Box 5904 London WC1N 3XX.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now