School of Love: Finding Love in the Digital Age tickets competition T&Cs
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 18th May 2018.
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by any of the following methods:
On Facebook @eHarmonyUK Tag a friend in the comments section and share the competition post
Instagram @eHarmonyUK Like the competition image and tag a friend in the comments section
Twitter @eHarmonyUK Tag a friend and retweet the competition post
- Limit 3 entries per person; 1 entry per person for each social media platform.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, eharmony.uk, Twitter, or Instagram, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- 4 entrants shall win 2 x Tickets to eharmony’s School of Love | Finding Love in the Digital Age
- Tickets include a FREE 3-month eharmony membership, 1 drink and canapes
- Event will be held on May 22nd from 7:00pm – 9:00pm at the Corinthian Club at 191 Ingram Street, Merchant City, Glasgow City Centre, G1 1DA
- More information can be found here: www.eharmony.co.uk/loveglasgow
- The potential winners will be selected on or about 19th
- The winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the closing date. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner will be contacted through their original entry method. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winner’s name, postal address, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfillment. The winner will then be notified of further details.
- The prize is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize can’t be used in conjunction with any other prize or offer.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor and accordingly the Sponsor may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Sponsor as a result thereof.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now