Valentine’s Day Competition: Win a country house retreat with afternoon tea worth £199
Let us show you a little love this Valentine’s Day with our exclusive competition
Everyone loves a mini break – whether you’re single, in the throes of a new romance or been in a relationship for a while. And nothing beats a weekend away in the country. That’s why we’ve teamed up with our friends at FindMeAGift.co.uk to help you get away from it all – think of it as our Valentine’s Day gift to you.
Enter our Valentine’s Day competition and you can forget about the hustle and bustle of everyday life with a stay at a fabulous country house retreat – including afternoon tea for two! With our competition, you can escape to the country with your Valentine (or your best friend) and relax with an overnight stay in a quintessentially British country house, followed by breakfast and a traditional afternoon tea.
There are locations across the UK to choose from, all offering exquisite interiors, picturesque settings and outstanding countryside views.
For your chance to win, look out for the competition posts on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels – and be sure to check out our tips for surviving your first mini break as a couple before you go!
Valentine’s Day competition Ts&Cs
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Thursday 16th February 2017.
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by:
Following @eHarmonyUK on Twitter and retweeting the competition tweet
2. Following @eHarmonyUK on Instagram and liking the competition image
3. Liking @eHarmonyUK on Facebook and sharing the competition post
- Limit 3 entries per person.
- Sponsor will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, eHarmony.co.uk, Twitter, or Instagram, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- One entrant shall win 1 x 1 Night Stay in a Country House Retreat with Breakfast and Afternoon Tea Gift Voucher for Two People. The break is available Monday to Sunday, subject to availability, throughout the year. Restrictions may vary depending on chosen location. Locations include: Warwickshire (Sutton Coldfield), Worcestershire (Dumbleton, Stourport-on-Severn) Cheshire (SandbachNorth), Cumbria (ApplebyNorth, Bowness-On-Windermere), Northumberland (Chathill, Otterburn), West Yorkshire (Haworth), East Riding of Yorkshire (Little Weighton), Dumfriesshire (Lockerbie), Ross-shire (Dingwall), Roxburghshire (Melrose), Devon (Umberleigh) East Sussex (Lewes), Hampshire (Andover, Petersfield), Hertfordshire (Letchworth Garden City), Kent (Tenterden), Norfolk (Cromer, Overstrand, Upper Sheringham), Suffolk (Ipswich), Devon (Ilfracombe, Maidencombe, Newton Abbot), Gloucestershire (Gloucester), Ceredigion (Cardigan, Lampeter), Glamorgan (Bridgend, Cardiff), Gwynedd (Dolgellau), Powys (Churchstoke) Newbury (Berkshire). Sponsor is not responsible for the cost of winner’s travel to location or any other expenses not explicitly mentioned in the rules.
- The voucher is valid for two people. Minimum age is 18 years for both attendees. Details of locations and how to book the actual break are included with the voucher.
- The potential winner will be selected on or about 17th February 2017.
- The winner will be picked at random and contacted by the site. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the closing date. The drawing will be conducted by the Promoter, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winner’s name, postal address, email address and contact number will be requested for prize fulfilment. The winner will then be notified of further details.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now