Win a trip to LA for the premiere of Netflix’s new comedy ‘Love’
eHarmony is giving one lucky member a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Los Angeles to attend the world premiere of new Netflix original series Love.
The amazing competition prize includes a round-trip flight for two people to Los Angeles, California, and a four night hotel stay between 10th-13th February, plus a pair of tickets for the premiere of the Netflix original series Love, which takes place on 11th February 2016.
The bold new comedy co-created by Judd Apatow follows unlikely accomplices Mickey and Gus as they navigate the thrills and agonies of modern relationships.
To enter the competition complete the form below including one simple question on eHarmony’s unique compatibility matching system:
This competition is now closed.
Watch the Official Love trailer here:
Please note: Your entry to the competition will only be valid if you are free to travel between the 10th and 13th February 2016 and possess a valid passport and the right and documentation required for international travel.
- The eHarmony and Netflix LOVE Premier in Los Angeles for 2 Promotion starts on 22rd January 2016 at 14:50 and ends on 30thJanuary 2016 at 23:59 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Open to legal UK residents only who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and who possess the right and documentation required for international travel. This promotion is not open to employees, officers, directors of eHarmony (the “Sponsor”) and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this promotion, including the third party promotional partners.
- Enter this promotion by answering the question provided [the question will be shown on the eHarmony Advice Site www.eharmony.co.uk/dating-advice/ during the Promotion Period.
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- One potential winner will be selected on or about 1st February 2016 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Promotion, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
- Prize includes an Economy class roundtrip flight for 2 to Los Angeles, CA, a 3-night stay in a 4 star hotel of the Sponsor’s choice between 10th-13th February 2016 based on two people sharing, and 2 tickets for the premier and after party of the Netflix Original Series LOVE. The premier will take place on 11th Feb 2016 at Vista Theatre which is located at 4473 Sunset Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Approximate retail value of the prize is £3,000.
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- The trip must take place on or before 10th February 2016, and the Sponsor will inform the winner of the travel date options, and Sponsor shall have the ultimate discretion in the scheduling of the trip. The winner’s travel companion must be 18 years of age or older, or if the companion is under 18, the winner must be the travel companion’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. Airfare does not include government taxes or facilities charges. Ground transportation, taxes, meals, gratuities, personal expenses, and all other incidental expenses incurred on the trip that are not specifically provided for herein are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and his/her guest. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route and select a hotel in its sole discretion. In the event the winner or his/her guest engages during the trip in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation.
- The potential winner will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours that is to accept the prize in the method that Sponsor requests or another winner will be redrawn. If a potential winner timely responds to such notification, the potential winner and his/her guest will be required to sign, notarize and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of the date of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Entries deemed inappropriate or ineligible, as determined at Sponsors’ sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Sponsors will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES OR APPLICATIONS, eHarmony.co.uk, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES OR APPLICATIONS.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in London, England.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now