Competition: Love Stories Milestones
To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we’re asking you to share your love story along with a picture of your anniversary, engagement or wedding celebration!
No matter what stage your relationship is at, if eharmony helped you find someone, we want to hear your story! To enter, simply click on the link below to submit your story.
Love Stories Competition: Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The “Love Stories Competition” will be accessible via .co.uk’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and on the Dating Advice Blog from 5 September 2018 00.01 (the “Start Date”) until 13 September 2018 23:59 (the “End Date”). The entry period will end on 13 September 2018 at 23:59.
2. The competition is open to all eharmony users who are currently in a relationship or married to someone they have met on the site and who are residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees, officers, directors of eHarmony and its parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their respective families, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third party promotional partners.
3. To enter, fill out the eharmony Love Stories form and submit one or more photograph(s) of you and your partner/spouse by the End Date. The form will be located on the following social media channels: Facebook @eHarmonyUK and Twitter @eHarmonyUK and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Entries submitted by the End Date will be entered into the competition. 1 couple will be selected on or about 27 September 2018.
The winning couple will be the entrant whose love story, in the opinion of the judges, has the greatest quality in depicting love. The winning couple will be selected at eharmony’s and the judges’ sole and absolute discretion.
The winning couple will win a romantic holiday getaway for two.
Secret Escapes Holiday Voucher worth £500.
5. The potential winner of the competition will be notified via email address associated with the winning Entries. The potential winner will have two (2) days from the moment such notification is issued to respond to such notification and supply an alternative contact method, email address or phone number. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner does not reply to the notification within two (2) days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with the official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. Entrants may submit more than one photograph.
7. Entrants must receive prior written consent by the person(s) featured in a photograph to submit images featuring another person. Images featuring children under 16 should only be submitted by a relative of the entrant, and if the entrant is not a parent or guardian of that child, the entrant must receive prior written consent from the child’s parent or guardian to submit the image.
8. There is no alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted.
9. eHarmony may refuse to accept any Entry at its absolute and sole discretion. The judges’ decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. eHarmony will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
11. Subject to condition 13, below, by entering, all prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, submitted photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by eHarmony for five years from 27 September 2018.
12. By entering, entrants confirm that they hold copyright to the submitted entries. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries. However, by entering, all entrants grant eHarmony a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license to edit, crop, re-size, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and marketing purposes. Such purposes will be restricted to publicity and marketing associated with this competition and future similar competitions and will, in all cases, make reference to the competition or future similar competitions. Submitted entries will not be used for publicity and marketing purposes on a standalone basis. This license will last for five years from 27 September 2018. In exercising the rights granted by such license, we will acknowledge that the photograph is the work of the entrant in all cases.
By providing your email address to eHarmony, you agree to receive promotional/marketing emails from eHarmony. You may unsubscribe from receipt of such emails at any time. Entrants acknowledge and agree that eHarmony will send winners’ personal data (email address, name, postal address if applicable) to the applicable merchants for the purpose of awarding prizes. Specific merchant terms and conditions apply, including but not limited to, the merchants’ policies on use of personal data (such as sending merchant offer emails).
15. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and we can exclude entrants and withhold any prize for any breach of these rules.
16. The promoter of this competition is eHarmony UK Ltd. (“eHarmony”), registered in the UK with registered office at PO Box 5904 London WC1N 3XX.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now