Facebook Survey Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion Period: The eHarmony Survey Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins 12.01 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (BST) 27th March 2012 (“Start Date”) and ends 11.59 p.m. BST on 3rd April 2012 (“End Date”) (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: Promotion is offered only to legal residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, who are at least 18 years old at time of survey entry, and who have received an emailed Survey (defined below) directly from Sponsor. Employees, officers, directors and agents of eHarmony, Inc. and/or eHarmony UK Ltd. (the “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: To enter the Promotion: beginning on the Start Date, click on the link in the “eHarmony Questionnaire” email (the “Survey”) sent 27th March 2012, provide responses to all questions at the link, and select “send” to submit your entry. The Survey will only be sent to current www.eharmony.co.uk registered users and eHarmony UK Facebook fans who entered Sponsor’s Experience 2012 Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Promotion.
4. Winner Selection: One potential grand prize winner will be selected on or about 4th April 2012 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Promotion, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: Winner will receive one (1) £200 John Lewis voucher. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): £200 (GBP). Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any incomplete entries, any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All relevant laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Promotion, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES eHarmony.co.uk, THE DOWNLOADING FORM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions: All changes to these terms and conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the Site.
10. Winner’s Name: For name and hometown of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the 2012 List Promotion: Winner’s Name Request, eHarmony UK Ltd., P.O. Box 5904, London WC1N3XX. Winner lists will only be available until ninety (90) days after the End Date.
10. Removal From Future Promotion Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor’s future promotion mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link. As part of the entry process, you may opt in to receive messages from sponsoring parties other than Sponsor. You acknowledge that if you opt in to receive such messages, Sponsor will transfer your name and e-mail address to said sponsor. To have your name and email address removed from such other sponsors’ future mailings, please follow the procedure set forth in such sponsors’ communications.
Sponsor and administrator: eHarmony, Inc., eHarmony UK Ltd., P.O. Box 5904, London WC1N3XX
© 2012 eHarmony UK, Ltd. All rights reserved.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eHarmony today!Join Now