Rust & Bone DVD Giveaway Ts & Cs
– The eHarmony Rust & Bone DVD Competition (the “Competition”) is open to legal UK residents only, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
– The Competition will start on 17th February 2013 at 10:00am GMT and end on 24th February 2013 at 11.59pm GMT (the “Competition Period”).
– Employees, officers, directors and agents of eHarmony UK Ltd. (collectively, the “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and Promotional agencies, and the immediate family or members of the household of each are not eligible to enter the Competition. Sponsor can be contacted at eHarmony UK Ltd., Po Box 5904, London, WC1N 3XX.
– No purchase necessary.
– The Competition prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative or prize substitutions are allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
– Entry must be made during the Competition Period by the entrant, only at the Entry Site (located at http://www.eharmony.co.uk/relationship-advice/) in accordance with the instructions provided on the Entry Site. To be eligible, entries must include a correct response to a question presented by Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, may be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
– Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Competition.
– By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules of this Competition and Sponsor’s privacy statement located at http://www.eharmony.co.uk/privacy/statement. Entrants also agree that in the event they win a prize: (a) their name, county of residence and question response may be released, and (b) they may be required to participate in post-event publicity. eHarmony reserves the right to change/update these terms and conditions from time to time.
– 10 potential prize winners will be selected on or about 18th February 2013 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Competition Period. Sponsor’s decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
– Winners will receive one DVD copy of feature film Rust & Bone. Approximate retail value: £10 per item.
– The winners will be notified by 11.59PM on end date of this Competition by email. The potential winner will have 5 days from moment of notification to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided therein. If a potential winner does not reply to the notification within 5 days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with the official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s discretion, in a second chance drawing of all eligible entries received during the Competition Period.
– The winners’ names and counties of residence can be obtained by sending a SAE within 14 days following the prize draw to eHarmony UK, Po Box 5904, London, WC1N 3XX
– Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, and the Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Competition, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS COMPETITION.
– These Competition rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now