Alexa and eharmony: the new way to receive your matches
We’ve teamed up with Amazon’s Alexa to make your search for long-lasting love easier than ever. Find out how the new eharmony Alexa Skill will transform your dating life
Can you really find love without lifting a finger? Well, almost. We’ve teamed up with Amazon’s Alexa to make it even easier for you to connect with your matches. In fact, our new Alexa skill will act as your personal matchmaker – available at any hour of the day!
It’s the ideal solution for busy singles. Alexa is on hand to give you a daily update on your eharmony account in an instant. Whether you have an Amazon Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa’s voice service will revolutionise the way you look for love.
Not only will Alexa give you a rundown of your new matches, but it can also share any messages that you’ve received, summarise your daily activity, and deliver your matches’ profile pictures direct to your smartphone.
And if you’re an eharmony subscriber you can also talk to Alexa to find out who’s viewed your profile, select any ‘favourites’ and send smiles – all in a matter of seconds.
Alexa will act as your personal matchmaker, dating confidante and champion all in one. Listen out for fun, informal messages such as:
- ‘Let me tell you about your first match. Ooh la la! She lives five miles away!’
- ‘Oh, and there’s X. What a catch! He seems great.’
- ‘You have five unread messages, woo hoo!’
- ‘You are popular today!’
We know that online dating can often be daunting – especially when it feels like you’re going it alone. That’s where Alexa comes in. Alexa will guide you through the eharmony process, giving feedback on your matches’ interests and personality traits and crucially, why they are truly compatible with you.
How eharmony’s Alexa Skill works
- Link your eharmony account with Alexa on your Echo or Dot device
- To get started, say ‘Alexa, open eharmony’
- To check out your matches, say ‘Alexa, ask eharmony for my matches’
- To read your unread messages, say ‘Alexa, ask eharmony to read my messages’
- To hear who’s viewed your profile, say ‘Alexa, ask eharmony who viewed my profile’
- To get a summary of your account activity, say ‘Alexa, ask eharmony to give me a summary’
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now