Facebook “Advice to your 16 year-old self” Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
• Entrants must be 18 or over
• No purchase of products or services from eHarmony is necessary. There is no fee to enter this prize draw.
• The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative.
• There are 100 prizes to be won. Winners will be selected at random from entries submitted.
• The prize draw is open to UK residents only.
• Entries must be made by no later than 11.59pm GMT on Friday 4th March
• One entry per email address will be added to the prize draw.
• By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that their answer to the prize draw question may be posted on the eHarmony UK Facebook page
• Employees of, or those representing, eHarmony or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone else connected with the promotion, are not eligible to enter.
• eHarmony is the promoter of this prize draw and can be contacted at eHarmony UK, Po Box 5904, London, WC1N 3XX.
• Winners will be notified within one week of the prize draw closing. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prizewinners name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a SAE within 14 days following the free prize draw to eHarmony UK, Po Box 5904, London, WC1N 3XX
• Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site or email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
• eHarmony has the right to change/update these terms and conditions from time to time.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today!Join Now