Between the beautiful countryside that surrounds it, its world famous theatre and heritage sites, its festivals and sports teams, being sent to Coventry should qualify as a reward, not a punishment! In all seriousness, there’s no better time to be dating in Coventry. Especially given that the Good Growth for Cities Index recently named the city among the top ten places to live and work in the UK.
Why dating in Coventry can be an uphill task
Although searching for a partner has many things in its favor, demographics aren’t one of them in this city. Granted, the number of singles in Coventry is a robust 40%. But that doesn’t take into account the fact that a huge chunk of the population is 25 years-old and under. Plus, given the large student population, the pub and bar scene tends to cater to that age group, meaning more mature residents might find dating in Coventry challenging.
But don’t let the numbers get you down – it’s entirely possible to find success dating in Coventry, you just need focus.
Places to find Coventry Singles the traditional way
- Doing good isn’t just good karma, it’s also good for your social life – try volunteering somewhere local in Need Coventry and start conversations with like-minded others.
- Get moving and meet other singles at a dance class like Havana Salsa.
- Two left feet? Try golfing at the Coventry Golf Club instead, where you can get to know new people in a relaxed environment.
- Up your skill game with a cooking lesson and get in touch with Coventry singles while you’re at it.
- Or head to your local pub for quiz night – you’ll get to give your brain a workout and meet fellow trivia-loving singles!
Go new ways and try online dating in Coventry
It’s true that there are plenty of dating hot spots where people can meet future partners, but it’s also true that hitting the same old venues can get a little stale. Plus, looking for love online allows single men and women in Coventry to choose from a wider range of potential partners while making sure they still share hobbies and interests.
With eharmony, you can describe who you really are
Eharmony knows that members are looking for something meaningful, which is why profiles on the dating site and app go way beyond pictures. They give you the chance to get to know potential partners’ level of compatibility with scores provided accordingly.
You can upload several photos of you to show visitors the various sides of your personality, and pair the pictures with a Personal Quote. Let them know what you’re thinking about at any given moment with the ‘What’s On My Mind’ section.
There’s no need to worry about writing the perfect profile description – eharmony takes all the stress out of it with a series of 23 short questions that let potential visitors to your profile get to know you better. There’s also a Hobbies section where you can talk about your love of travel, or your addiction to food.
And if someone’s in a hurry, there’s the ‘Who Am I?’ section that has users answer four important questions – ‘I’m Thankful For’ ‘Best Life Skills’ ‘Things I Can’t Live Without’ and ‘My Friends Describe Me As’ – all important things for a potential partner to know!
With eharmony’s large and varied dating pool, you have a range of options available to you. And with detailed profiles, you can get a far greater sense of match suitability, and be confident you’re connecting with like-minded singles.
4 special ideas for your first date in Coventry
- Pack a picnic lunch and head to Coombe Abbey, a gorgeous country park not too far from the city centre, and the perfect place for a lazy afternoon or a romantic post-lunch walk.
- Go ice skating at Skydome Arena – the perfect excuse to hold hands! You can also watch the Coventry Blaze tear up the ice if that’s more your speed.
- Spend an afternoon learning about Coventry’s relationship with the natural world at the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum.
- Stroll down the banks of the Coventry Canal before stopping for drinks at the Rose and Castle.
Singles in Coventry, don’t wait and let eharmony help you find love
While Coventry may have been blitzed in the Second World War, the historic city is truly thriving these days. Anyone dating in Coventry just has to look at all the wonderful things there are to see and do, including great food, beautiful architecture, and a thriving arts scene. Don’t have someone to spend time in Coventry with? Sign up for eharmony and get started on your Coventry love story today.
Your search for a great relationship has never been easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust.