Cardiff, the capital of Wales is an ancient city, steeped in history and alive with culture. It has some fantastic museums, beautiful castles, colleges, parks, music venues, restaurants, and one of the UK’s best water sports centres. Dating in Cardiff is a romantic affair.
Biking around the Cardiff Bay, wandering around beautiful gardens and historical buildings, or stargazing in a digital planetarium – date ideas are unlimited. Cardiff is a great little city – friendly residents, good job opportunities, and has more sunshine and less rain than other parts of Wales.
The city accounts for a third of the total population of Wales and with well over half of residents (61.5%) singles, Cardiff is a great place to live if you are seeking for a partner.
Deal with Cardiff dating stumbling blocks like a pro
However, dating in Cardiff may not always be easy. Here are two things you should know before diving into the dating pool.
- If you are a student or a young professional, you will have to plan your budget well and choose the date venues wisely. The city has a huge pub scene and frequenting them could turn out to be expensive. The good news is, there is so much to see and do in Cardiff for free.
- The city is compact – it is Europe’s smallest capital. The smallness can be stifling for some especially if you are used to bustling cities.
Why meeting singles in Cardiff is easy
Exploring the city, the countryside, and find other singles at the following places:
- Cardiff has acres of green spaces. Bute Park, Glamorgan Canal Nature Reserve, or a stroll along the banks of the River Taff, every destination is stunning and maybe you will meet some charming Cardiff singles.
- The city holds open-mike nights and comedy shows regularly. Enjoy the shows and get to know new people who share the same humour.
- Cardiff is home to a collection of museums tastier than a freshly baked Welsh cake. From a city centre castle to a dockside Nordic church, the city houses some of the best museums in the UK. Enjoy the exhibits and start a conversation with a stranger who has caught your eye.
Cardiff dating 2.0 – Build love connections online
When you want a long-term relationship, you tend to have a set of expectations — such as how the person should look, what personality traits are important, and the roles he/she should fulfil. These expectations may be based on your past experiences or the influence of family/ friends.
But when you go looking for such a person in the real world, you may not find one. Having expectations is not wrong, but they should be realistic. Dating online ensures a more bespoke approach to finding the right match. You can set your search criteria and connect with like-minded singles. eharmony is a platform that matches people based on similarities, core values, beliefs, and more.
eharmony dating site in Cardiff – Matching algorithms for smarter matches
- Your Compatibility Quiz includes questions about your likes, dislikes, hobbies, goals, and more.
- A unique Compatibility Matching System then uses that information to assess which members would suit best to you.
- You can set your Match Preferences to further narrow down the site’s recommendations.
- Unique Guided Communication features help you have a smooth online dating experience.
- Compatible Cardiff singles are sent to your Match List – no more scouting the entire membership base.
eharmony has new members joining every day – meeting like-minded singles and dating in Cardiff is now a breeze.
First date in Cardiff – List of cool venues
We have some of the best Cardiff dating venues to help you impress your date.
- How about an outdoor film screening in Cardiff castle grounds? A classic movie and a first date is a great combo!
- If you two are science buffs, go to a science museum for a date night – enjoy the interactive museum and you can follow it up with an ice-cream and a long walk.
- Try one of the bars/ pubs with great music and cocktails – Brewhouse and Kitchen, Queen’s vaults, The Dead Canary, and Soda are recommended.
- For a quintessential Cardiff date – walk along the Cardiff Bay to the barrage which ends in Penarth.
Cardiff singles, try eharmony and find your real and lasting relationship
Cathedrals, national museums, parks, fairy tale castles, amazing nightlife and food scene, and the beautiful bay. The city has everything to make any date great. All you need is a companion who shares your passions and life goals.
If you are still looking for a compatible partner, register with eharmony online dating in Cardiff. Your time is far too valuable to waste on casual dating apps. Trust eharmony to match you with someone who complements your personality. A beautiful Cardiff love story could be yours!
Your search for a great relationship has never been easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust.