Professional dating in the UK
Whether you’re a lawyer looking for long-lasting love or a CEO searching for ‘the one’, eharmony is a great place to start. Unlike other free online dating sites tailored to busy professionals, we specialise in helping people meet singles who are ready for a meaningful, long-lasting relationship – no time wasters. Thanks to our unique Relationship Questionnaire, eharmony ensures that you’ll be introduced to professional singles that understand your lifestyle, and share more than just your smart phone addiction. Our matches are based on several core dimensions of compatibility, so you’ll be one-step closer to finding someone you’ll really click with.
Why eharmony is the best dating site for single professionals
At eharmony , we know that dating as a busy professional can be a challenge; that’s why we take time getting to know you and finding out what you’re looking for in a partner. Unlike other professional dating apps and agencies, we’ll introduce you to compatible singles who share your core values – the really important stuff that long-lasting relationships are built on.
It can be hard to find time to date when you’re a busy professional working long hours, but we really believe that the Relationship Questionnaire is worth the time investment – after all, it covers all of the core values that’ll help your new relationship go the distance. Character, adaptability, humour and ambition are just a few of the dimensions that we take into consideration, so you can be sure that you’ll find people who share the same priorities as you when it matters most.
Plus, unlike other professional dating websites, eharmony won’t ask you to sacrifice precious hours scrolling through hundreds of profiles of eligible singles. Instead, we’ll send you a carefully edited batch of match photos every day, tailored to you; saving you time and helping you to check out only the profiles that are completely right for you
There’s plenty of choice too; eharmony is home to thousands of professional singles looking for love online with people who share their values – they’re based across the UK and the list is growing every day.
The eharmony experience for professional singles
The Relationship Questionnaire isn’t the only thing that sets eharmony UK apart from other dating services for professional singles. Our Icebreakers are a great way to get things started – send a smile on the go to catch their eye – before moving on to the secure eharmony Mail system. With eH Mail you can exchange messages and arrange your first date without revealing your private contact details.
Ready to give online dating a try?
If you’re new to online dating, or want to increase your chances of finding love, be sure to check out eharmony’s Dating Advice site. It’s home to a whole host of handy tips, from guides to writing a great dating profile to the photos that will get you noticed. And if you’re on the go, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get easy access to advice wherever you are.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to eharmony today and you can start finding singles that are truly suited to you today!
For more information on professional dating, check out these links:
10 tips for professional dating
When you do meet someone you are interested in, how should you go about getting to know them better? Dating for professionals can mean anything from a quick coffee to a trip to the theatre – it really depends on what you and your date would like to do. Here are ten tips for your first date…
- A good way for professional people to meet is over coffee or lunch.
- The first date should be light-hearted, fit easily into both your schedules, and give you the chance to talk and get to know each other a little better.
- Choose somewhere near your places of work if you are meeting during the week. The ideal place will be intimate and not too busy.
- Have lunch somewhere near a park or water (whether it’s the river Thames if you’re based in London, the canal by Castlefield if you’re in Manchester, or just the local park). This way you can go for a stroll together afterwards, if you feel like spending more time together.
- Keep the date relatively short – about an hour is perfect. This will keep the pressure off and mean you can both relax.
- Arrive on time – you wouldn’t be late for a business meeting and it’s important to be on time so your date doesn’t think you’re not interested.
- Don’t try too hard to impress – whether by telling your best jokes or ordering lavishly. You should just be yourself.
- Don’t just talk about yourself or go into lots of personal details – ask polite questions about your date and avoid prying. Remember it’s only the first date! If things go well, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to find out more about each other.
- Be yourself – you’ve been matched based on your own personality, so there’s no need to be anything but yourself.
- Be confident – you have every reason to be, as you already know you are compatible, so all that’s left to do is see whether you get on and if there is chemistry between you.